Any merchandise bought on UsedPanda may be returned in the following situations:
- If the product status is not yet shipped:
- If your products are already shipped:
All Mobiles, Tablets, Laptops, and mobile accessories from UsedPanda are covered by a 12-month warranty! You can save money and the environment by using UsedPanda to offer used goods a second chance. If a warranty is mentioned in the product description, UsedPanda specialists will manage all warranty requests.
Coverage of UsedPanda’s warrantyWhen your product is eligible for a warranty, UsedPanda delivery will pick up the item from your premise, take it up, have it serviced or mended, and then return it to you. Some products, including furniture, sporting goods, home appliances, and other large items, may be fixed on your property.
What is covered?If, in the rare event, your purchase fails to operate under normal use and service, due to defects in parts or workmanship, our warranty will cover the cost of parts and labour to either repair or replace your warranty return with a like-for-like model. Replacements will be issued in accordance with the specification and cosmetic appearance of the handset returned. Should there be any differences in make, model, color, memory or network, then this will be agreed by both parties. We aim to repair or replace all warranty returns within a reasonable time, but lead times will vary depending on the availability of stock and/or replacement parts. It can take up to 10 working days, starting when the product is received by our repair facility
What is not covered?This is not an insurance policy and should we deem that any fault has occurred as a result of misuse; accidental, deliberate or water damage, then the warranty will be void and we will contact you with regards to this. We do not cover defects and/or damage resulting from:
- Normal wear and tear of the equipment or otherwise due to the normal ageing of the equipment, including battery deterioration.
- Any disassembly, repair, alteration or modifications carried out by anyone other than UsedPanda.
- Misuse, abuse, negligence or an accident howsoever caused.
- Improper testing, operation, maintenance, installation, or any alteration or modification of the product.
- This warranty will not be available: a) if the serial number or warranty seal on the product is illegible, has been defaced or removed; or, b) without any proof of purchase.
- We do not cover any phones for water damage; this includes phones which were rated as waterproof/water resistant when new. This is due to the rubber seals/waterproofing degrading over time and as a result, we cannot guarantee that a second-hand phone's seal will still be intact.
FeesOur warranty covers the cost of parts and labor to either repair or replace eligible warranty returns with a like-for-like model or an agreed alternative. However, you are responsible for the following fees: Every shipping has to be paid for by the customer, even if the item had free shipping in the first place, the customer has to pay for the shipping in return. The fee shouldn’t increase by 30 AED. No fault-found returns and ineligible warranty returns will also be subject to a return processing fee of AED 30.
Your ConsentBy using our website, registering an account, or making a purchase, you hereby consent to our Return & Refund Policy and agree to its terms.
Changes To Our Return & Refund PolicyShould we update, amend or make any changes to this document so that they accurately reflect our Service and policies? Unless otherwise required by law, those changes will be prominently posted here. Then, if you continue to use the Service, you will be bound by the updated Return & Refund Policy. If you do not want to agree to this or any updated Return & Refund Policy, you can delete your account.
When a product is successfully picked up from our storage, examined, and determined to be qualified for reimbursement, the rebate amount will be handled according to the method of original payment.
- How Are Refunds Given Out?
- Where Can I Find My Refund?
- How Refunds Are Issued (Credit Card or Cash on Delivery “COD”)?
- Where’s My Refund?
UsedPanda works hard to provide customers who decide to return their purchases with simple return procedures. Our return policy states that a return request may be made within 10 days of the product's original arrival, but only for qualified goods. Please review the return policy listed below for the merchandise type you're trying to return.
General Terms & Conditions Applicable to All ReturnsUsedPanda retains the right to refuse a return request for a product and send it back to the buyer if the returned product does not satisfy any of the return requirements listed below. All returned products will go through a quality check. If the merchandise is not returnable, the buyer will not be entitled to any refund. UsedPanda will make two efforts to transport the product back to the customer using its authorized courier services if the product return request is denied. If both delivery efforts are fruitless, UsedPanda will hold the item at its distribution hub for three (3) working days. Within those three (3) working days following the last try, the customer may submit a request for another attempt to our customer support team. In this instance, UsedPanda will retain the merchandise for thirty (30) days; however, in the event that it is returned, UsedPanda will impose a return fee of AED100 on the customer. If not, the item will be sent for disposal, and the buyer won't be able to ask for the item's return once more. UsedPanda won't be held accountable or liable to the buyer. Customers shall not be entitled to any reimbursement.
A Shipping cost will apply if the customer chose to return the products for the following reasons:
- Change my mind
- Didn’t like the product
Seller Return PolicyDifferent sellers can now give their goods to UsedPanda consumers thanks to UsedPanda. Your refund will be sent to the vendor rather than UsedPanda when an order is made and sold by a seller who delivers and dispatches from its own inventory (also known as a marketplace seller or 3rd Party vendor). Despite the fact that the overwhelming majority of sellers offer a refund policy that is comparable to UsedPanda's, some sellers' return policies might be different. The purchase will default to the UsedPanda Standard Return Policy if the seller's return policy is not mentioned in the seller's returns and refunds policy.
Electronics, Laptops, and Mobiles
- The item must be returned in the same quality and state that it was originally sold in, along with the original packaging as received (sealed or sold as Never-Used).
- Unless there is a production flaw, we will refuse the reimbursement and return the item to you if a Never-Used product has been activated, used, or had its original seal interfered with or removed.
- The original packaging, instruction manual, and all other accessories must be returned along with the product if it is not functioning because of a production flaw.
Fashion, Jewelry, Watches, and Accessories
- Items returned for Free Returns must be brand-new, unused, and in the original packing in order to receive a complete reimbursement in compliance with our returns policy.
- You cannot exchange or return items like hosiery, pantyhose, lingerie, panties, or swimwear.
- Clothing items can only be returned if they are brand-new, unwashed, unopened, with all of the tags still attached, and in their original wrapping.
- All clothing, including shoes, eyeglasses, watches, purses, and baggage, must be returned with all tags still attached.
- The object must be returned with all accessories, including boxes, instructions, warranty cards, and documents of validity, grading, and valuation.
- Items that are verified but are returned without the original paperwork will be refused.
- After delivery, items that have been changed in size, broken, or in any other way will not be accepted for return.
- Some jewellery and watch products are eligible for free returns.
Home, Kitchen, Sports & Outdoor
- Items for home décor can only be returned if they are still in their original wrapping.
- Bedding items that have not been packed up can not be returned.
- Unless they are defective, things that have been used, modified, assembled, or fitted will not be recognized.
- Sports and outdoor products that qualify for returns may only be sent back if they have not been used and are still in their original packing.
Toys & Video Games
- Returns on costumes are not permitted.
- Used, triggered, or missing component toys and games will not be accepted for return.
Stationery & Office Supplies
- The product must be returned in the same brand-new state that it was sent in, with all of the original materials and packing. (manuals, accessories, etc.)
- Food, baby products, cosmetics, and health:
- Within 10 days of receiving the shipment, some Baby products may be qualified for returns.
- Items for vitamins, dietary supplements, hair care, and athletic nourishment cannot be returned.
- Used beauty (including cosmetics, skin care, and fragrance) and health items will not be recognized.
- Used beauty (including cosmetics, skin care, and fragrance) and health items will not be recognized.
1. What data do we collect about you?1.1. Data provided through direct interactions 1.1.1. Registration and other account information When you register to use our Services, we may collect the following information about you:
- If you register using your Google account: first name, last name and email address.
- If you register using your Facebook account: we collect first name and last name as appeared on your Facebook account, email address, Facebook IDs and the URL to your Facebook profile picture.
- If you register using your email id we collect your name and email id.
- If you register using your Apple ID: your first and last name and email address; you can decide whether to share your email address with us when you sign in to your Apple account.
- Your Name
- E-mail Address
- Mobile number
- Business Information
2. Why do we process your personal information?We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- Where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests to improve our Services and to provide you a safe and secure Platform.
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
- Offer you tailored content, such as giving you more relevant search results when using our Services.
- To determine how much time you spend on our Platform and in what manner you navigate through our Platform in order to understand your interests and to improve our Services based on this data. For example, we may provide you with suggestions on content that you can visit based on the content you have clicked.
- To communicate marketing and promotional offers, to monitor and report the effectiveness of the campaign delivery to our business partners and internal business analysis.
- To compile anonymously and aggregated information about the characteristics and behavior of users, including for the purposes of business analysis, segmentation and development of anonymous profiles.
2.3.3. To resolve disputes, prevent and detect fraud on our Services, we make use of algorithms that recognize suspicious or fraudulent user behavior based on certain information such as user activity and posted content, which may lead to us banning certain user accounts. Automated banning happens when there is a very high degree of certainty that an account or action is fraudulent. Otherwise, human review takes place by selecting customer safety and security specialists on the basis of highly restrictive access rights. We use this form of automated decision-making on the basis of our legitimate interest to detect and prevent fraud and to keep our Services safe and secure for our users. If you think that your account was wrongfully banned, you can contact us at email@example.com in which case our team will review the decision to ban your account.
2.3.4. We collect certain information from and in relation to the electronic device from which you are accessing our Services on the basis of our legitimate interest in preventing fraud on our Services. The information we collect includes your user ID (depending on whether you are logged in), country domain, IP address, device language settings, device brand and type, device operating system and version, browser type and version, and device-specific software information such as fonts, system and browser Time zone, available video and audio formats. The device-related information is used to determine whether the same device is being used when users interact with our Services. We associate such information with a user fraud score on the basis of which we may ban certain users. If you think that your account was wrongfully banned, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org in which case our team will review the decision to ban your account.2.4. To take your feedback, promote and offer you services that may be of your interest 2.4.1. We may contact you through your registered mobile number or email id in order to take feedback from you about our Services. 2.4.2. We use your email address and mobile number (by SMS) to make suggestions and recommendations to you about our Services that may be of interest to you. 2.4.3. We use Google analytics/firebase data to monitor and report the effectiveness of the campaign delivery to our business partners and internal business analysis. 2.4.4. If you choose to provide us with your location data, we may use your location data to measure and monitor your interaction with the third-party advertisement banners we place on our Services. We process the above information based on our legitimate interest in undertaking marketing activities to offer you Services that may be of your interest. Specifically, you may receive certain marketing communications from us:
- By any preferred means of communication if you have requested such information from us.
- By email or phone, regarding similar products and services, if you already use our Services or acquired some of our products.
- By phone or email if you registered for a promotion.
- By phone or email, if you have provided your feedback for our Services through our Platform, social media, or any other means.
You can ask us to stop sending you marketing communication at any time by clicking on the opt-out link in the email sent to you or by contacting us at email@example.com that you do not wish to be contacted for the above marketing communications. You agree to receive an email at least once a year informing you that in case of non-compliance with the Information Technology Rules, these terms, policies, UsedPanda has the right to terminate access or usage rights of users immediately or remove non-compliant information, or both.
3. How will we inform you about changes in our privacy statement?
General. We may update, upgrade, modify (partially &/or fully) this policy at any time, with updates taking effect when you next post or after 30 days, whichever is sooner. If we or our corporate affiliates are involved in a merger or acquisition, we may share personal information with another company, but this policy will continue to apply. Send questions about this policy to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. CommunicationWe will communicate with you by email, SMS, or in the app notification in connection with our Services/Platform to confirm your registration, to inform you in case your ad listing has become live/expired and other transactional messages in relation to our Services. As it is imperative for us to provide you such transactional messages you may not be able to opt-out of such messages.
5. Who do we share your data with?We may have to share your personal data with the parties set out below for the purposes set out in section 2 above. 5.1. Corporate affiliates: We may share your data with our group companies, which are located within as well as outside UAE and help us in providing business operation services such as product enhancements, customer support and fraud detection mechanism that help detect or prevent potentially illegal acts and provide joint services (Our corporate affiliates will market only to users who ask them to) 5.2. Third-Party Service Providers: We use third-party service providers to help us deliver certain aspects of our Services, for example, delivery services. We conduct checks on our third-party service providers and require them to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We do not allow them to use your personal data for their own purposes and only permit them to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions. 5.3. Advertising and analytics providers: In order to improve our Services, we will sometimes share your non-identifiable information with analytics providers that help us analyze how people are using our Platform/Service. We, share your information with them in a non-identifiable form for monitoring and reporting the effectiveness of the campaign delivery to our business partners and for internal business analysis. 5.4. Law enforcement authorities, regulators and others: We may disclose your personal data to law enforcement authorities, regulators, governmental or public bodies and other relevant third parties to comply with any legal or regulatory requirements. We also reserve the right to make use of the personal information in any investigation or judicial process relating to fraud on account of such transactions during the period UsedPanda retains such information. We may also disclose personal information to enforce our policies, respond to claims that a posting or other content violates other’s rights, or protects anyone’s rights, property or safety. We may choose to sell, transfer, or merge parts of our business or our assets. Alternatively, we may seek to acquire other businesses or merge with them. If a change happens to our business, then the new owners may use your personal data in the same way as set out in this privacy statement.
6. Access, Modification, and Deletion –
You can see, modify your personal information by reviewing your profile page. You can delete your account or personal information by sending us a request through the contact us form on our APP/Website or sending an email to customer support at email@example.com . We may ask for proof of your identity before providing any information and reserve the right to refuse to provide the information requested if identity is not established.
7. Where do we store your data and for how long?The data we collect about you will be stored and processed in secure servers in order to provide the best possible user experience. For example – for fast website or mobile application build up. We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements. We delete personal information when we no longer need it for the purposes we described earlier. We retain personal information as permitted by law to resolve disputes, enforce our policies; and prevent bad guys from coming back. To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements. We shall retain your information for a period of 180 days or a longer period if required by the court or authorized government agencies after withdrawal or cancellation of your registration.
8. Technical and organizational measures and processing securityAll the information we receive about you is stored on secure servers and we have implemented technical and organizational measures that are suitable and necessary to protect your personal data (encryption, passwords, physical security). UsedPanda continually evaluates the security of its network and adequacy of its internal information security program, which is designed to:
- help secure your data against accidental or unlawful loss, access or disclosure,
- identify reasonably foreseeable risks to the security of the network, and
- minimize security risks, including through risk assessment and regular testing.
We are a collection of technologists with similar viewpoints who want to alter the way used goods are purchased. Every year, retailers throw away millions of returned and overstock items because they are unable to handle them for resale. This is a lost chance for you and a burden on the environment. The majority of these things are completely functional, but because of unethical business practices, many stores find it challenging to liquidate them. We want to alter that by working with leading merchants to give UsedPanda customers access to returned, overstock, and verified pre-owned goods at unbeatable savings.