- If a customer faces any issue with the product delivered and raises the same within 72 hours, a request will be entertained.
- Admin of UsedPanda will decide the liable party for the issue and if the issue faced is genuine then the item will be returned to the seller.
- The liable party (seller or buyer) will have to bear the delivery cost of the returned item.
- Issues related to Physical condition if any, will NOT be considered for a return, post-delivery & acceptance of the Product.
- In the case of online payment, the amount will be reversed to the payer after deduction of liable charges if any.
- In the case of Cash payment, the amount will be returned to the payer in cash after deduction of liable charges if any.
- If the seller is the liable party, then delivery charges will be collected either online or in cash on delivery (of returned item).